I found this on one of my friends blogs and had to try it out. I was surprised by some answers and happy with others. Nellie is 7 and Samantha is 5. Enjoy :)
1. HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?
Nellie ~ Can you marry friends or people in your class?
Samantha ~ Pick one!
2. WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?Nellie ~ What age did you get married? (then she said) How about 10!
Samantha ~ Big
3. HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
Nellie ~ Because they kiss on the lips.
Samantha ~ Because it's on your phone. (no clue)
4. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
Nellie ~ You call each other names.
Samantha ~ I don't know?
5. WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
Nellie ~ Go to the movie theater
Samantha ~ To the park.
6. WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
Nellie ~ When you're married
Samantha ~ When you're married
7. IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
Nellie ~ Married, so then you can spend time together.
Samantha ~ Married, because then you can kiss.
8. HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
Nellie ~ They would be sad because their wouldn't be any kids.
Samantha ~ You would get old.
9. HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Nellie ~ By wrapping my arms around them.
Samantha ~ True loves kiss!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Nellie and Samantha have been daisy girls scouts for a few months now. They love it and have met some new friends. This past weekend they had their Investiture Ceremony. They got their smocks, patches and pin. They sang some song and had cake. It was fun. The leader is my friend and VERY good baker. She made the cake with all the girls' names on it. They had a great time.
|Nellie getting her smock.|
|Samantha getting her smock|
|Awesome cake...yummy too!|
|All the girls|