Monday, June 13, 2011

Rebel

I guess I should blog about Patrick. :)

The first few years of our marriage Patrick didn't do to well in the driving department.  He got in lots of accidents and got a ticket.  Long story short we both agreed that maybe a scooter was the better vehicle for him.
Since he's had the scooter...a few years...he's become a MUCH better driver.  He is more aware of everything around him.  I even feel a little bit better letting him drive the car.  
Although the scooter has treated him very well, it is a bit slow.  He holds up traffic a lot and it takes him longer to get to work.  For his birthday he got lots of $$$ and decided he wanted to take the motorcycle course.  I told him ok as long as it meant he was just getting a bigger scooter.  As you can see that was not the case!!  He passed and of course loved the motorcycle feel.  He finally convinced me to let him get a bike.  The first few days I was very worried, but the couple weeks he's had it he's showed me that he is very careful.  He loves keeping up with traffic now too. :)
~Enjoy~
First ride on the bike


I have to park the car weird now so he has a place to put it...we so need to get out of apartments!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

hahahaha....he got it! I will not let Jose see this post---he doesn't need any more encouragement ;) JK Glad that he's safe and it's working out better for you!!!