Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories-

I saw this on another friends blog and thought this sounded like fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses, If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I wonder what everyone else remembers that I don't??!! HA HA HA!!

2 comments:

Davenports said...

I had totally forgotten about "flowers for Charlie" That's funny!!! I can remember getting ready for Halloween at your house once and Jenny Jentzch was blueberry and I was a joker and I think you and Sheena were dead prom queens or something like that and then we went to Jon Harmon's for a party. And then of course there is always band memories. LOL! So glad not to be there anymore!

Get Bent said...

I remember us sneaking out to ask I think it was Dave Werfelmann to Prom. You were a great accomplise!
That was fun. Yes, yes...band memories. You & your tuba. And of course...church dances- remember the lawn mower dance move? LOL.