Thursday, August 21, 2008

Piano!



I have always wanted my very own piano, but never had the space or money. I still don't really have the space but was able to get on for free! The missionaries in our ward went tracting and came across this piano outside. They asked the people what they were going to do with it and they said they were going to give it away. Knowing that I wanted a piano the missionaries asked the person if they could have it. She said yes and now it is mine. It is so beautiful and will play great in a few weeks, after it is tuned. The girls have already had their first lesson today and are loving it also. Thanks to the missionaries, I owe them big time :)

2 comments:

Get Bent said...

Wow! That piano is really nice! That is great that the missionaries thought of you when they came across it!

Eliza said...

I love the carving in the wood - so beautiful. I'm trying hard not to be jealous.