Friday, April 24, 2009

*New Look *



So, for a long time Nellie has hated her hair brushed, things put in it, or anything having to do with hair. Every morning is a fight! I keep saying I'm going to shave it all off, but I know that would just make her happy. The other morning she said her hair was getting too long and it needed to be cut. So we went that day and I told the person just to cut it all off. This is what she did. Nellie absolutely loves it! She even told the lady that that was exactly how short she wanted it. It is so easy to do! I couldn't believe it. We just blow dry it after bath and then when she wakes up in the morning it is the same as the night before. It's great! Hopefully it won't grow too fast and we can keep it up.

2 comments:

Davenports said...

holy cow!!!!!!!!

Eliza said...

Wow - what a change! She looks a lot like my niece who recently got a similar hair style. She looks cute!