Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The lip and another tooth!

Owen is becoming quit the little man :) He has got some faces that are just so funny! The one he is most famous for is THE LIP!! We can't help but laugh every time he does it. If you say the word handsome to him...the lip comes out. If he is sad...the lip comes out. If he's getting ready to smile...yep you guessed it, the lip comes out. I can't wait to see how his lip plays out in his life. He is 11 months tomorrow and it seems like time is flying by! The last picture of him on here is a funny story. We had made some cupcakes and I left them on the table~mistake #1. I was checking my email and he came up to me so I picked him up~mistake #2. I was obviously not paying attention to him~mistake #3~because the next thing I felt was frosting all over my arm. He had gotten a cupcake and was enjoying it to the fullest! I took it away from him so I could clean it up and of course the lip came out. Nellie took a picture for us. I just think he was practicing for his birthday! :)



Nellie lost her 2nd tooth a little while back. Both teeth so far have not been technically ready to come out. However, she won't eat or do hardly anything because they hurt so bad, so we (meaning my sister) pull them out. She is just now getting the permanent tooth in from the first one she lost a few months ago. Anyway, she is feeling much better with the loose teeth out and is eating now!

5 comments:

Get Bent said...

Aww! The Lip is Hilarious!! I saw the cutest baby at work today a little 3 month old girl with these tiny huge ears sticking out. So cute! Anyways, this whole losing tooth thing starts when? I think Evie might be a canidate soon!

Michelle said...

Cute kids! Can't believe they are getting so big! Especially Owen!

Katherine said...

I found your blog on Michelle's Blog Roll. I love how you update the pictures on the header--they always look so professional. PS: I have tagged you and would tell you to see my blog for details, but I made it private so I need to send you an invitation but lack your email...

Eliza said...

Owen is one major cutie pie! I love the lip.

Maria said...

i think the lip is sooooo cute. i would melt every time i saw it if i was his mom.....miss you guys. ps....happy birthday owen... this is the first time i've looked at your blog in a long time. sorry!