Sunday, July 31, 2011

Turning 2 :)

 Today, July 31st, is Owen's 2nd Birthday.  We had a party for him yesterday at the splash pad.  It was so fun and great weather!  This is how it went:
Music note cupcakes to go with the guitar cupcake cake.

Cupcake cake made by mom, frosted by Corina and mom.  Couldn't have done it that good on my own ;)


The mastermind with the birthday boy


Singing Happy Birthday to himself...so cute

YUMMY!!!

Some of the friends...wouldn't be a party without them!


After his party we came home and started on my Aunts cake.  Corina  taught me how to do a rose and this was my very first ever rose.  Pretty good if you ask me!

Cake for my Aunts 65th.  I baked,  Corina decorated all!! She is awesome!

The girls gift to Owen was a train set.  He hasn't stopped playing with it.  Thanks Eliza for the idea!! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Owen! What a cutie! Those cakes are really amazing. I want to learn!

Maria said...

I cant believe he is two!!! your big boy is getting so big. your cakes are soooo good!

Eliza said...

That guitar cake ROCKS! And I'm so glad he loves his train set, there will be many months of fun for him ahead.

Your first rose is gorgeous! much better then my first, or second, or third rose... great job!

Halsey said...

He is looking more and more like Patrick, I think. And YES I check your blog :)