Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby update

These are the newest baby picts and also our family picts taken around Christmas. Because of how the appointments go, we won't be able to find out what the baby is until April! I'm not very happy about that, but I'll get over it. We have also moved again. I know, what a shock! The house just wasn't working out. Now we are in a great apartment and really hoping to stay for a while. Now that we are going to have 3 it makes it harder to move. I don't want to do it anymore. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you moved! Are you still in the Powell Butte ward? Well hey, if it works out better, that's all that matters! I can't wait to see your new place! If you are in the P.B. ward still, my parents are moving in to our house the beginning of April...you could meet them! Anyway, I hope you guys are doing awesome, it'll be fun to see you again when we visit and we CANT wait to hear what the gender is! SO EXCITING! Anyways, love you tons!

Get Bent said...

Yeah, you guys have moved alot. Hopefully you can stay in this new apt for awhile... =)

Eliza said...

I've been thinking of you also, we should pick a day - like next Friday and just get together.

I love the pictures. US pictures always make me smile.