Monday, January 26, 2009

Interesting week






This week has been crazy! First we went and played at the cousins house and Samantha fell outside and scrapped up her chin. Then 2 days later we picked her up from pre-school and she had a nice shiner on her eye. Of course, no one knows what happened. Then that night the girls wanted to sleep in the same bed, which they do on a regular basis, but this time was different. Not even 10 min after I put them in there, Nellie starts screaming! I said what is wrong - as she was turning the corner - and Samantha is yelling, Nellie has blood! So Nellie has blood all over her hands, face and clothes. I got her to calm down and had her sitting there with toilet paper and went to the bedroom. Blood was all over the wall and all over the bed, which I had just 3 day's before cleaned! I got everything cleaned up and put Nellie on her bed. Come to find out, Samantha had head butted her in the nose. I was so surprised to find that she didn't even have a bruse, just swelling. I hope this week goes a litttle better. On a different note, I love taking picts of myself being prego. This is my first on with this baby with more to come. I am 12 weeks in the picture. The girls where just a little excited. Nellie took almost all the picts for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

between Nellie and Samantha's shiners and bloody noses you'd think you had two boys!
SO...cutest picture EVER! The one of you're baby belly and Samantha...LOVE IT!!! We're glad you guys are doing so well...LOVE YOU!!!

Eliza said...

crazy! those girls sure keep you busy. :o)

Love the pictures, I find it amazing that you show so early when other women at 12 weeks are praying for something to show and justify how sick they've been.

Get Bent said...

Head butting! Whoa--is that a new thing? What a week!