Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 more weeks!!


Today was my appointment. Everything was good with the baby but I have gained another 8 lbs, so 14 total and my blood pressure was high. She also checked me and said that he was still a little high but that I was starting to thin out. She didn't actually say if I was dilated or not. I told her that I was really liking the idea of being induced early and she wants me to anyway because of how fast the girls were, so we decided to do it on the 31st! That only leaves me 2 weeks and a few days to go, which is fine with me.
On a different note, the picts above are because I was given a car seat for free and it was a little old looking so I decided to recover it. My mom did most of the sewing because my machine isn't working very well, but I did help. I think it turned out pretty good for no pattern.
We are officially all ready for this baby to come!

5 comments:

Capri said...

yeah for owen to come out! i'm so excited to be there! the car seat turned out excellent!!! he'll love it.

Alyssa Phair said...

That is an awesome cover! You should go into business!! So how many days, hours, minutes?? :)
-Alyssa

Maria said...

looks great! it was good to see you guys today!

Get Bent said...

Wow- that cover looks amazing-- I didn't know why you had posted the two different car seats until I read on- looks like it's from the store. I am impressed. 2 weeks!!

Eliza said...

The car seat looks awesome, I honestly would never have guessed that it was the same car seat - props to you guys and your skills!

2 weeks! Wow, that's close. How neat and exciting. At the same time though, good luck with the induction (I hated being induced). You've had great experiences so far and I hope this is one also.