Wednesday, July 22, 2009

9 DAYS : )


Today was my last appointment! Crazy to think that. I didn't gain any weight so I remain at 14 lbs total. I was dilated to 1 centimeter so she stripped my membranes, very well I might add. If that doesn't kick start anything then we are set for induction on the 31st. She will have us come in on the 30th at 8pm to start things, so if it goes fast he might come on the 30th. We are all very excited and anxious for him to come. The girls can't wait! We even made a chain for them to help count the days. The picture was actually taken at 37 1/2 weeks. According to my own waist measurements, in the past 2 weeks I have grown 2 inches! I feel it but I don't know if you can tell. This will probably be my last post until after he is born so wish us luck!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Best of luck my friend! I'm thinking of you constantly and I'm so excited to meet your new little one.

Unknown said...

GAH! So exciting! I love your belly, and I miss your girls! We're definately going to be seeing you guys when we come to visit in a month...


...happy pushing!

HA!