Monday, August 9, 2010

8-9-10

OWEN IS WALKING!! I wish I had my camera with me today at my parents house but of course I didn't. He took a few steps for my dad yesterday but today was the day! It was so fun to watch his confidence grow throughout the day. This morning he wouldn't take more than 1 or 2 steps. But this evening we went to my parents and he was everywhere. For any of you that know my parents house, he walked from the couch in the living room to the play room. It was a good 30 steps. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, but I will for sure be getting some picts and a video. So be waiting for another post tomorrow. No more baby for us :( But that also means that I don't have to carry him all over either :)

1 comment:

Get Bent said...

yes...no more carrying the big baby. How much is he weighing?