Monday, August 23, 2010

Pictures

This is all the things that have happened in the past month all in one! Except I forget that it goes backwards when you put the picts in, so this first one happened just a few days ago.
Samantha has been BEGGING me for a while to get her hair cut. She was even crying a few mornings because she wanted it so bad. I have a friend that cuts hair, she came over and chopped it all off. Samantha has never had her hair "cut" before. She always wants it long so we just trim it. It is pretty drastic but she loves it!!
This is just the girls ready for church. They saw me getting ready (putting on makeup) and they wanted some. So I put powder, and lip gloss on them. Then they just had to have a picture taken. I really like it :)
I can't get the video to work so you'll just have to believe that he is walking. He doesn't even crawl anymore. He tries to run and then falls on his face. My baby isn't a baby anymore :(

This is a little cake I made for his birthday party at my parents' house. He had to have something for them to watch him rip apart. The blue was everywhere. It was fun.


This is the cake I made for Owen's first birthday and Carson's 8th birthday/baptism. It took a LONG time, but luckily I have a friend who is awesome and helped me every step of the way. I learned so many new tricks and ideas from her. I would have never been able to do something that good on my own.
Well, that has me all caught up on picts now. Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Eliza said...

your kids are so cute! The one of the girls is precious and the Owen is super cute covered in blue. I didn't know Michelle cut hair, that is one talented lady.

Michelle said...

Cute kids! Love the pictures! And happy birthday to Owen! You did great on the cake!

Brenda said...

I know I say it all the time, but your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!

Halsey said...

I never knew you were one of those tricky mormon cake-making moms! AMazing! KJ will be lucky if he gets a frosted cupcake ;) Miss you!