Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Samantha's 6!!

 I really can't believe it's been 6 years!  
Samantha is:
creative
patient
loving
kind to everyone
always willing to try something new
good with babies
an animal lover
and an overall great kid!
She wanted to have her party at Grandma and Papa's house, again, so we did.  She had a great time! Thanks for all of you that came, froze, brought gifts, and played.
She got lots of new clothes.  She has been literally growing like a weed.  She puts on a pair of pants in the morning and I have to have her change 2-3 times because they don't fit!  Her and Nellie are wearing the same size now.  Her are some fun pix of her party :)







I love this girls so much!  I can't imagine our family without her.  I love watching her grow and learn everyday.  

No comments: