Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our life...

I don't really know what our problem is this year, but we can't seem to stay well.  Between the kids and I we have been sick almost this whole year!!  At this point I'm starting to go a little stir crazy because we haven't gotten out much.  I can't wait for the sun to come out and everyone to get better so we can get out of here!  In the mean time we try to keep busy in our little apartment.  Some days are easier than others but we make it.  Here are some pictures to show you what we do ;)
By the way, I've started watching a friends' 14 month old daughter.  Her and Owen play all day while the girls are at school.  She's such an easy going girl.  There are some pictures of her too.  Enjoy! You'll have to turn the volume way up for the movies.
Go to the end and you'll see a video of this.  Patrick was DEAD by the end but the kids loved it!  So funny :)

He's getting so big!

Owen doesn't like it when dad sleeps on the couch, so he tries to wake him up.

My "other" daughter

The other video at the end is of this.  I was dying laughing!!  Nellie was so tired but Owen kept saying "GO! GO!" (He weighs only a little less than her)

When everyone is sick...this is what we do :(

Cousins on Easter

5 comments:

Susan said...

It looks like Patrick is the bed horsey. My back hurts just watching the video. I love the sick day picture with everyone sacked out on the couches. Aren't you glad you are a stay at home mom? All your love makes them better quicker. Enjoy them while they are young. Kids grow up so fast and then they are all gone. Love you much. Momma

Krystal said...

Your poor sick family! I hope this is the end of the sick cycle for you all! Cute post!! Loved Patrick's video---especially the turn around in the hallway lol. Kily enjoyed as well:) Miss you guys!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of the kids in their Sunday clothes! I can't believe how grown up your family (extended and all) is getting! Hope your kids get healthy soon!

Maria said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! I clicked on the movie of Patrick taking the kids to bed...."Time tunnel"!!! Hillarious! Great pictures. Wish we could've been there for Easter!!! Love you guys and hope you get better soon. Here's wishing for SUN!

maria said...

hey hey, i made the black flower with fabic...cut out different sized black circles, then burned the edges of the fabric circles and then sewed them together on top of eachother..good luck!