Monday, March 5, 2012

Life

As most of you know, I have deleted my facebook page.  The drama of it all was too much, I was hardly on anymore and I've found much better things to do in it's place.  The only bad part is that I have no where to put cute pictures or share funny stories.  So now I'll be posting more on here to make up for that.  I don't have the pictures to go with these yet...but I will ;)


Owen is officially potty trained!!  I have tried a few times but he never seemed interested.  I finally gave up and said when he was ready, it would happen.  On a Sunday he just came up to me and said poop mommy!  I said ok, let's change it (the diaper)  and he said NO, the potty!  So I got right up and we went to the potty.  He did go poop and hasn't gone back to diapers since.  I was so stunned I didn't know what to do!  Neither of the girls were that easy.  He has had a few little accidents, mostly on the way to the potty, but overall has been great!  WOOHOO!! NO MORE DIAPERS!!!


Samantha has her first ever loose tooth.  She has been so excited about it that she HAS to show everyone!  She is totally different than Nellie was with her loose teeth.  It's only been a week or so and she has it ready to come out!  Nellie's took months, no joke!  Samantha has had her hands in there wiggling it any chance she gets.  She can't wait for it to come out and get the special box from Papa to put it in and get $$ from the tooth fairy.  Totally putting pictures when that happens :)

No comments: